- Explore the canal network of Mekong Delta
- Enjoy the senses of the bustling Cai Rang floating market
- Experience the culture and taste the typical foods with special cuisines.
Good for :
- This tour is great for any individuals, couples as well as small groups who want to briefly explore Mekong Delta
Day 1: Saigon – Can Tho (D)
- At 7h30 in the morning, Far East Tour’s driver picks you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and transfer you to Can Tho. Boarding at Can Tho at Ninh Kieu pier. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins. Departure downstream of the Hau river. Lunch on board while en route.
- Tour near Tra On floating market.
- Turning into Nicolai canal, towards the Mang Thit and Co Chien rivers. Rest on the upper deck in a scenery of rice fields, sugar cane, woods on the near banks.
- Visit of a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life and hospitality of the local inhabitants. Visit of the orchard or rice fields nearby.
- Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck or around the bar enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit river towards her anchorage point for the night.
- The Bassac sets anchor for the night on river Mang Thit. Sunset
Day 2: Cai Be – Ho Chi Minh City
- 06:30 Departure towards Cai Be. Have your breakfast while enjoying the scenery on the banks.
- The Bassac crosses Co Chien river then branches into Cho Lach canal for 30 minutes through the traffic of sand and rice barges, in a scenery of fruit drying facilities and wooden ship building yards.
- Arrival in Cai Be, check-out and boarding of a local boat for a tour of Cai Be floating market and handicraft. Get transferred to Saigon City. Tour ends. Far East Tour awaits to serve you next time.
Refer Mekong Land Tours via webpage https://mekong-deltatours.com/mekong-river-tours/ if you want to explore Mekong Delta Vietnam with vans, bicycle and overnight at homestay (hotels / resorts). These Mekong River tours all are designed by a local travel agency to offer you the most proper routes and saving prices.